The Midnight Lapse
A downloadable game for Windows
This indie survival horror game is inspired by SCP, The Holders, Slender and FNAF stories and games. Unique plot and gameplay, hidden secrets and strategies - it's easy to play and it's hard to win.
- 3D horror expirience with hq graphics and original soundtrack.
- A mirror and spy-cameras mechanics to watch at your enemies.
- Realtime room-shuffling system (it feels like an earthquake).
- Noise mechanics - they can hear you.
- Mystical plot, insane monsters and endless chase make an atmosphere of fear and hopelessness.
- There is some papers to read, some keys to open doors, blink mechanics to save your life and a few puzzles to solve during the exploration, but you don't need this things to win the game.
- A few nice things which I won't tell.
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7 (awaiting for Mac and Linux versions). For Windows 8/8.1/10 try to play demo first.
CPU: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB.
Video RAM: 512 MB Graphics card with DirectX support.
Free Disk Space: 1 GB.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: